Thursday, September 23, 2010

WHAMMO Fundraising Opportunity

Greetings Beloved Printmakers,

I have a fundraising opportunity to propose to you all. I am working with the Kemper Museum to recycle their old vinyl banners into useful objects - totes, sketchbooks, wallets, card holders, etc.

We are recruiting any interested art students (i.e. WHAMMO) to get involved! What you make will be sold on consignment in the Kemper Museum shop, and a portion of the proceeds will go back to WHAMMO.
I also think that you all should start selling the WHAMMO zine at Kemper. Maybe even vinyl covers! The possibilities are endless, really.

Converse amongst yourselves, and then contact me - your favorite printmaking alumna downstairs! Feel free to stop by my office (next to Georgia's in Bixby) if you want to discuss ideas or have questions. If you decide to do this, we will set up a time to meet with Karen at the Kemper and get the project (and the cash money) rolling.

Faithfully yours,

Kim Wardenburg

1 comment:

ArtMart said...

I like this. I like this a LOT.